MAXTRAX MKII Desert Tan
The original MAXTRAX recovery tracks! Desert Tan MAXTRAX are the choice of Special Forces units in desert combat. perfectly into your surroundings: including sand! Use your telltale leashes on these ones.
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
SHOVEL - A built-in shovel on both ends paired with six comfortable handles allow you to use your MAXTRAX to easily clear the way for your vehicle.
TEETH - Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre's tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time.
Colour: Our Trademark Safety Orange™ Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown. Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Shipping: We only ship in New Zealand
SKU MTX02DT Barcode # 9 342256 000139 Brand MAXTRAX Colour Desert Tan Model MKII Shipping Weight 7.8000kg Shipping Width 0.350m Shipping Height 0.095m Shipping Length 1.190m Shipping Cubic 0.039567000m3 Unit Of Measure ctn